Please use the form on left to apply the position available.
Click on the position to see job requirements.
We are always looking for the best talent from top design schools. While we prefer that interns respond directly to an available internship opportunity, students and graduates are also welcome to upload their resume to our website at any time.
- Prepare Design Concept Sketches, Space Planning, Design Development
- Produce presentation materials, 3D modelling and construction drawings
- To co-ordinate with consultants, contractors and suppliers at various stages of the projects to ensure work are carried efficiently
- Ensures quality and high level of design creativity and detailing
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from recognized universities
- A minimum of 3 years working experience
- Strong capabilities in design concepts, space planning and material knowledge
- Proficiency in AutoCad, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, etc
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with English and Chinese (Oral/Written) in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associate
- Well-organised, independent, resourceful and self motivated
- Has flair for creativity, awareness of trends and eye for fine details
- A good team player and posses good time management skills to meet multiple deadlines
- Positive attitude, able to take multi task and resourceful
- Open to Singaporeans and PRs